- Gain confidence to effectively undertake writing and research assignments related to a wide range of lawful cases within the United States.
- Get qualified to pursue a career with a legal focus and work in Law Firms, City, County, State and Federal Government, Municipal, District, Superior or Supreme Court Systems, Non-Profit Organizations, Banks and Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, Local School Districts/Colleges And Universities
- Practice acquired knowledge base with hands-on practical case studies analysis, activities, beside one-to-one personal mentoring through highly qualified experts in the
- Enjoy a learning experience at your chosen time, venue and speed.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who wish to pursue a career with legal focus
- Individuals interested in joining the legal department in private, government or not-for-profit
- Effectively assist attorneys working in private practice, government sector or any other legal
- Develop effective oral and written communication skills, analytical thinking, technology, and legal research skills.
- Locate, identify and interpret legal principles applicable to specific client cases identifying issues generally applicable to various areas of the
- Gain the skills and abilities to work with lawyers in the legal field in a variety of
- Effectively do the writing and research to have success with a variation of lawful cases within the United States.
- Online course material, cases studies, videos
- One-to-one facilitator
- Study Tactics and Resources Center
- List of links to related websites, online libraries, and
- $ 1100 for an online course
- For onsite and customized courses (online or onsite) cost, Contact us